SenecaSis
Barack Obama Badge
Get the
Barack Obama Badge
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
Family and Friends
Earth Sign Mama
FoxyJ
La Familia Benjamin
Master Fob
S-Boogie & Little Dude
Svoid
Yodame
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(12)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(2)
The Cost of Paradise
Why I Stay In The Islands...
►
2007
(11)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
March
(1)
LDS Newsroom
Get the
LDS Newsroom
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
Free Counter
Sunday, March 09, 2008
The Cost of Paradise
The picture below is from today's paper and was taken in Maui. The outer islands usually have higher prices due to extra shipping, but we're not too far behind on O'ahu. It's crazy! But I guess it's the cost of living in Paradise.
1 comment:
Rochelle
said...
and I thought we had it bad with our $3.45! Wow.
March 18, 2008 12:43 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
1 comment:
and I thought we had it bad with our $3.45! Wow.
Post a Comment