She replied, "Oh yeah! We have one of those. They're called, 'pilot' rooms"--or so I thought she was saying; and I envisioned a room decorated with a pilot/airline theme.
Turns out she was saying, "Oh yeah! We have one of those. They're called, 'pile it' rooms".
Ahhhh, yes!!!

So this is my "pile it" room...before I started cleaning it out a couple of nights ago. Last night I was finally able to see nearly half of the floor! I was so excited I could barely sleep! Seriously.
I'm now on my third night of tackling this procrastinated project. And I can't wait to see more floor!
So stay tuned for a clean, tidy, and organized office...
1 comment:
Wow! That is a serious pile. I can't wait to see the picture of it after the garage sale. I should have taken a before and after picture of the kids' closets.
Post a Comment